The lawns are now closed. Please look out for notice of our AGM in Feb.
Congratulations to Jonathan Powe and Kath Burt who won this year's AC and GC competitions respectively.
End of season will be Fri 30th October
After some wear in corner 4 the committee have adopted a local rule that players can start GC games from 2 yards from corner 4 rather than 1 yard. See photo opposite.
The latest club newsletter September is available to download opposite >
Latest Contact list is : 3rd July
Welcome new members: Steven Vestbirk
West lawn is open for bookings of up to 6 players, please consider double banking if no slot is available..
Copies of Cygnet, the SWF Electronic magazine are available below.
Revised starting position for GC games.
Visitors Book and cash box in the clubhouse.
Members can bring visitors to play for £5 per day.
Please enter date, members name and visitors name(s), in the book and put the fee in the cash box .
If you are giving your friends a taster of the game please put your name and theirs in the book but put Taster Session as the fee.
Club Badges are available from Stylish Stitches of Weymouth.
The badges are embroidered with the club logo and are about 4 inches across, slightly larger than the old KMCC badges.
Members can also buy a white polo shirt with the logo stitched in.
Price per badge is £8.00
Polo Shirt Size S to XXL £13.50 ,
also available is a "fitted" polo shirt size S to XXL for those who have a suitable body shape. Same price £13.50.
Contact Carl at Stylish Stitches, Waverley Road , Weymouth.
Tel 01305 777235 or e'mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Croquet Association web site has lots of uselful information about the game and clubs , including our own.
- CA Home Page, with news, notices etc.
- WVCC 'home page'.
- WVCC 'details page'. The most useful one is probably the Members/Subscribers, which shows you the list of CA Members in WVCC
- The Fixtures Calendar lists the principal CA and Club fixtures in.
- All the Croquet Gazettes are available. Most recent editions are only available to members.
- A Club Guide, with lots of useful resources.
- An Information for Clubs page, with more resources.
- The CA’s Safeguarding page.